Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sheets

I dislike making beds. Making a twin bed isn't so bad but I've been sleeping in the guest/computer room on I think a double bed (don't think it is a queen...) I washed the sheets yesterday and instead of making the bed as soon as the sheets were dry I waited till I was ready to get in bed. So of course I'm tired and just want to sleep. It's easy to figure out which was the bottom sheet goes on for a twin but this one - no... I tried one way and it wouldn't fit well so thought I turned it right to try again but evidently didn't. So tried again but still couldn't get it. There is an egg crate on top of the normal mattress so I took that off to see if it would work better but still had problems so tried turning it one more time and it worked well... so well that I thought I should put back the egg crate so I did and voi la it worked. Evil sheets. I was watching Oprah the other day and she said she likes her sheets changed every three days. I'm glad I'm not her house keeper. Wonder if she would change them that often if she had to do it herself - although I'm not sure maybe she does...

I think I call things evil too much.

Just cause I'm thinking of it - Sarah if you read this did you know Kevin G. works at KLDR?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I did NOT know that Kevin works at KLDR. That makes me smile.

1:38 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

evil sheets. yup. I agree. and I am also one to wait until i'm ready to climb into bed to make it.

so what is a reasonable duration between sheet changes? growing up my mom tried to make me change them weekly.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

If I remember correctly the guy on Oprah said weekly.

11:25 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

i think weelkly is quoted in prophetic time so it's really like 7 years.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home