Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Defense

By this time tomorrow I should know what the out come of my defense is. It freaks me out (just a bit). I think the presentation should go ok - as long as I don't let myself get too nervous and freak out and forget what I am supposed to say and talk too fast. The part after that is what is nerve racking to me. Over an hour of questioning by my professors - people I am depending on to give good recommendations for when I look for a job. I feel like I should be cramming my head full of immunology terms and concepts but I don't think that would do any good. I do know my project well it's just other areas I am scared about.

So everyone tomorrow from 6-8 or 9 at the latest please pray that my brain works and that God will help me through this process without too much mental break down. I will appreciate every little prayer. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'll send up multiple prayers all day!
you'll be great, you'll be magnificent, you'll stun them with your knowledge! =)

9:56 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

how'd it turn out?

1:45 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

not so well since theres no new post. they KILLED HER =(. those rotton professors.......

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home