Monday, December 13, 2004

Will see

So I'm still stuck on the topic of my defense. I have everything turned in and the director of graduate studies turned in my completion of degree last Friday. I found out that waiting a half hour is not a big deal between them asking questions and deciding if you are to pass. One of the teachers asked how it went afterwards and I told him - he kinda burst my bubble by saying the first 10 min or so aren't even spent talking about me. Oh well.

Guess I'm not stuck completely - I am not really having fun trying to find a job. One of my friends suggested a mail order husband then could make him work... nah. Feels like I am experiencing deja vu - finished my bachelors in Dec, now finished Masters in Dec. Looking for a job - going back home for a while. Hope it doesn't last too long.

Christmas is coming soon will be good to spend time with family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looking for a job stinks! i'm sure you'll find one though.

12:29 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

if you find a job where I live i'll rent one of the bedrooms to you!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Thanks... but I won't do your dishes or laundry.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home