Friday, December 31, 2004

yeah

This last year has been good - stressful at times but stress ended in accomplishments - finished research, classes, and defense. I am also proud of my high score for the medium difficulty in spider solitaire. This next year I hope to finally win a game on the difficult setting. Although things aren't clear at the moment I hope to soon have a job so I can be a productive part of society. Will just have to wait and see how long it takes till that happens. Another change this year is in getting a new car - I still miss my Mazda at times but that's ok. At least my car runs - at least most of the time... Will have to wait and see as to what other changes are going to happen - maybe a new state? Maybe not. Maybe I will go live in the mountains and learn to talk to the wolves - ha ha. well enough speculation. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

come live here! we need friends. we have not 'non electronic cyber friends'.

what kinda car you interested in getting? jen has a friend that is single and still living at home (nurse) that has a nice mercedes, so maybe you should consider something like that? if you get one, I wanna go for a ride...

productive like baby [re]productive?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Tell the sierra people to give me a job and I can come be a real live friend for you and Jen.

I have a car - got a Toyota camry - nothing exciting just it runs better than my Mazda when I had it last.

Productive - no reproducing.

11:32 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

i'll reproduce, but i'll need some more practice. = productive.

keep pushing hard to get a job in your field. don't be like pat nesbit and wimp out on me.

10:04 AM  
Blogger forkev said...

i'll reproduce, but i'll need some more practice. = productive.

keep pushing hard to get a job in your field. don't be like pat nesbit and wimp out on me.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home