Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Jones Soda

After logging off of my hotmail account I was looking at msn and saw the title for an article "Mashed potatoes & turkey in a bottle." I clicked on it out of curiosity and found it to be about Jones Soda. Evidently they have holiday flavors of soda (for the second year). I didn't know they had it before, but more interesting than that is what the flavors are. One which isn't surprising is Cranberry, but the others um yeah.... Turkey & Gravy, Mashed Potato & Butter, Green Bean Casserole, and Fruitcake (the last of which doesn't sound near as bad as the 'food' type items). I kinda find it disturbing but funny. These come in packages and there is a limited edition, I wonder how many people will actually taste them.

4 Comments:

Blogger KAN said...

that can be the prize for jen whose guess for corrections was closest...

(buy me one, I'd take a tiny, tiny taste) :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe yup, i guess that is my prize =). the cranberry sounds good, but the rest.... i dunno

11:14 AM  
Blogger forkev said...

i actually taste a bit of burning vomit in my throat after reading that.

lets eat!

11:47 AM  
Blogger k2h said...

i heard about this crap last year. i am VERY suprised to hear about it again this year! it must be so bad its like one of those gag gifts that you get for your great uncle gertrude

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home