Friday, November 12, 2004

Two in a row

Yeah I am working on my presentation just wanted to be annoyed for a min...

Briget Jones movie opened across the US today, BUT not in WW NOOOOO. I made plans with friends to go see it but now I can't because stupid theatre here in town is not showing it till next week. Grand Cinemas my patootie, nothing grand about it... well not true still a nice (albeit expensive-ish theatre). BRING BACK the cheap seats. Ok... so no diary movie for me not for a while at least maybe its a good thing - can concentrate on my presentation which again I need to go work on now.

All done ranting.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the theater's in reno aren't so grand either... briget jones movie doesn't oper here until friday or something like that.

7:48 AM  
Blogger KAN said...

Spokane rocks! Though I had no plans to go see the movie, I could have since Friday it seems...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home