Monday, January 31, 2005

Fewwww

Phone interview is done. I feel it went well especially since he said he would talk to my references and if they had good things to say then he'd contact me so I can go up there and meet him personally, and also meet the other people that work in the lab. So I get to wait - yippie. Well right now I am just focusing on the fact that he is still interested. The position itself sounds good to me. The work though tedious is interesting to me. The funding is part of a plan with the goal to get Oregon higher up in the Biotech world. There is limited funding thus limited pay but honestly if I can afford somewhere to sleep and food to eat money for bills and gas expenses then I am ok with that. So that is what is happening with me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger forkev said...

COOL!
may blessing be upon you (and your rate of pay).
keep us posted.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home