Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Closest thing yet

I got another call today. This time from a different person in Portland, I had sent my resume in a week ago and it evidently got buried but the guy who is head of the lab called to see if I was still available. I said yes and he asked if it would too difficult to go to Portland and of course I said no. So he said he'd have his secretary call me and schedule a time for an interview. Well that was earlier today - secretary hasn't called yet so am thinking tomorrow she will. Which means I should go to bed now so I can get up early in case she calls early so I can be awake and alert when I talk to her. :) Yippie! A real interview. Crap! An interview... well no way around it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

did you get a call? huh huh?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Yes although the interview has been changed into a phone interview but I am ok with that.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home