Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Getting close

I was chatting with my major professor yesterday about my thesis. It is getting close to being done. Who knows when I'll have my defense but at least I am beginning to see a bit of dim light shining down the end of the tunnel. Will still have formatting stuff to do after she says it is good. Will probably start working on it while waiting for her complete approval. Hope this final 'rush' can be done quickly then maybe I'll get a job. My mind just ran off thinking about when I might do my defense depending on when my committee members could meet... I should just go back to editing and not worry about anything else. OOO except lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

go janell! now we just need to find you a job =).

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home