Sunday, September 04, 2005

Visit from the parents and resulting chaos

My parents came up to visit and bring the rest of my stuff from 'home'. It was good to see them even though they weren't here that long. My dad helped me put shelves in one of box type cupboards and my mom bought me a house warming gift at Wal-Mart, spice rack/lazy Susanne with two shelves. It is nice having my stuff back but I actually sent some back with them. I have limited space living in an apt. with a roommate. If I had my own place I'd be fine - set up shelves in the living room with my crap, or be able to take over all the closets. As it is I think we will be fighting for room in the storage closet off of our deck. :). I am trying to get my stuff put away quickly as my roommate will be bringing her stuff up in a couple of weeks. The living room is strewn with my stuff. I can't believe how many school papers I still have - did I really think I'd need to go back and reference old papers? It was fun looking through them but I think it is time to get rid of them. Time to get back to the mess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we still have school papers too. i think we'll get rid of some of them when we move into our new place. the only papers i think i'll keep are from bible classes.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home