Sunday, July 10, 2005

Rejection

I will not be working at PNNL. Although I got the nicest rejection email so far. The guy said he would keep my resume/application for further positions as they open up, and that he'd send them to other department there with a note saying they should strongly consider me. So there may yet be hope. Right now I am just going to keep working counting Bivalves and see where that leads.

I am curious to know whether or not you all think I should reply to the rejection email or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

most definatly reply! let him know you are still looking (so he knows you are available) and thank him for passing your name on.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yup definately let him know you appreciate him passing on your name and the nice letter.

4:09 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

third vote yes.
a quick note to let him know you appreciate it at least conveys your gratitude. in the absence of such a message - it's anyone guess how you took his email.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home