Thursday, June 23, 2005

I am a guest

I have a guest room here at PNNL. Just being here makes me want to stay. The room is nice - just like a hotel room - a nice one with a kitchenette. I even have a complementary breakfast which I am excited about - I already ate the bagel, I don't think I will be hungry enought to eat it tomorrow allong with the oatmeal and apple juice. Other nice thing is that there is even an ironing board and iron. The bathroom is nice too has a tub. I could live in this room. Especially since it has internet and a tv and vcr. I looked at all the info for people who stay here longer than one night - they have videos you can check out at the office and there is an exercise room (you have to sign a waver and get codes and since I got here after office hours no good to me...). This would be a cool place to live especially if they kept replensishing my breakfast :). Ok I know it is a guest room but still...

So I will update after my interview but not sure how quickly. I have to check out of my room before my interview and am not sure when I will get internet access. Thank you all for your prayers. :).

3 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

is PNNL the pacific northwest national lab? how cool!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Yep thats what it is. The interview went well. I was one of only 4 they asked to come out for an interview - makes it more scary in a way, yet very flattering. They were most interested in my experience in cell culture. The guy I talked to on the phone before there told me that if I didn't get hired not to be discuraged. Was nice of him. Every one I met seemed really nice I do believe I would enjoy working there. The project that they are working on is very interesting. So would be interesting not only on lab work basis but with the people I'd work with. :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome. that is very very flattering to be only one of four they invited for an interview!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home