Tuesday, June 21, 2005

:)

So egg counting is going well. The head lab guy made a comment to me the other day that I didn’t need another job I could just stay there. Was a nice thought at first, I don’t think I could do this permanently. As it is my eyes are getting tired. I have been taking more breaks during the day rather than just be there 8 straight hours using my two 15 minute breaks as lunch. If I was to count eggs half the time I might be able to last longer, but still longing for a research assistant position. Speaking of which my interview at PNNL is this Friday from 8:15 – 1pm (the last hour is lunch). Any and every one – please give me some advise – this is the biggest interview I will have gone through. I am leaving here on Thursday and staying in their guest facilities that night so I will get to be alone with my thoughts – yippie. I would appreciate all of your prayers, I know I will be praying :). Maybe this is the position God had in mind for me all along or maybe it is the one I am in now – I just pray His way is clear so I don’t mess it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i will definately pray for you on friday (and before and after, but esp on =). as for the actual interview, think of yourself as already having the job, be comfortable (not uppity) and think you are meeting your new coworkers. also get something nice to make you feel good about yourself... something simple like a nice soap or new socks whatever. if you feel good about yourself and comfortable then they'll feel good about hiring you. oh ya and smile. =)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home