Thursday, May 19, 2005

Job hunting in WA

I have been applying all over via the internet to places around Seattle. I actually got an email today from one I had applied for. Evidently my contact phone # was not accurate and the person couldn't get a hold of me, so they wrote me an email. I am planning on calling the person tomorrow (by their first name I'm not sure if they are a male or female).

I am beginning to relent to the fact I will have to commute to where ever I work. Especially if I room with my friend here. Then today on the radio I heard about the bad effects of spending a lot of time commuting and getting stuck in traffic. I can at least use the information to compromise getting an apartment half way between our places of work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

when is your hanford interview?

7:40 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

the 24th - not really Hanford... PNNL

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home