Friday, February 11, 2005

This week

This week I accomplished a couple of little things in my room - well the one I'm cleaning out. I've been staying in the 'guest room'. Well I packed my books - mostly horse books that I read growing up that I don't want to get rid of. If I ever meet a little horse crazy girl I might pass some on... but for now I'll keep them. One other thing I did was go through stuffed animals I had and got rid of ones that didn't have any significance. A cool thing was that my old school is collecting Teddy Bears to pass out to nursing home residents for Valentines Day so I got to contribute :). The last thing I did of significance was to put in new contact paper in my dresser drawers. The old stuff had a white back ground with the pictures in green yellow and brown - good late 70's early 80's colors. The picture in the big drawers was of a little girl and flowers and a basket of puppies and there was a turtle too. The little drawers were 'Zoo' type animals - elephant and lion - I don't remember what else. Maybe I should have taken a picture. Oh well to late now. Unless I want to dig through trash.... nope.

I now have an interview at a place in Reno... I get to go on a trip :) and get out of GP for a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow you collected the same stuff in your childhood room as i did. i still have to sort through my stuffed animals, hopefully some good cause will take them when i get around to it.

we can't wait to see you in reno... what day are you coming? oh ya i should give you directions to our house =).

3:03 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

I sent you an email -- maybe you already read it...

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home