Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Look at me, look at me!

I can be special too. Although only if I keep this updated more than my other web journal I have somewhere.

Ok so am feeling like I should write something but more so on my thesis than here. So that's what I'm going to do. But wanted to write something for now.

I am using my friends office while I am finishing my thesis, she has a little candy dispenser. It brings joy to people who come to visit. Although usually it is people that know her. But today I was sitting at her desk (because that's where the network cable is) and a student saw it and gasped (more like ah but a happy one). So he walked up and took some. I just sat there and smiled at him, he said thank you and walked on. It was amusing to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

candy... such a simple thing, but makes a day so much better =).

2:16 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

it sounds to me as though you are mis-representing yourself... using a friends candy to get a date! how ingenious! I like it in a twisted kind of way.

7:27 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

did the despenser run out of candy yet?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home