Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Slow reading and traffic

I am almost done with the biography of Rosiland Franklin I mentioned earlier... Considering I have only been reading during my breaks at work I'm making decent progress. One thing I read in there was about how she asked some people in the US on one of her visits a question that was on one of the standardized tests in where she grew up... what are the next two letters in the sequence ottffss... I looked at the answer on the bottom of the page and felt stupid. Do any of you know it? Maybe I just didn't think hard enough?

Work is still going well. Traffic varies, we've been getting rain recently and people have short memories of how to drive in the rain. So the first day it rains there are lots of accidents. Then if it rains for a few days everything is fine. Then it will stop raining and rain a few days later and repeat the cycle. It gets annoying. One good thing about the rain is that we are getting snow in the mountains. Will see if I get out to go skiing but I like the option.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janell said...

No one has an answer? I know what it is... wanting to know if one of you knows. Maybe I should offer a prize? ... no because I think you could find it through a search pretty easily...

9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay i gave up and looked on the internet for the answer after only like 2 seconds. i confess a weakness: i am not good at word games that work off of numbers. i can do math puzzles, i can play word games, i can even do story problems in math. but for some reason i can't do things that are word games related to 1st grade math. i dunno if it was the classes i went to, how my parents raised me, or how my brain is wired.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home