Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tomorrow

There is a white bored in the lab that you are supposed to look at first thing everyday. Since I'm still in training I haven't looked at it first thing because the person training me tells me what to do. So there is not need to look to see what it might say for me to do. Well I did look at the bored this afternoon and say my name and the other new girls name on it. :) Was just informing people that tomorrow we would take over pipetting when we got to work. Thought it was cool that I was on there and my name was spelled right.

Other than tomorrow - what happened today? Nothing to horribly exciting did learn more about the automated process. Got to change fluids and check to make sure it was running properly. That the liquid was being dispensed properly and the washers were working right. (This is one machine that is used http://www.mtxlsi.com/multidrop.htm its pretty cool.) Still have lots to learn. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

no one spells my name right, and I'm not talking about my last name either. some people I've never meet call me kevin. how weird is that?

when I sign my name at the bottom of an email, they still respond with kIEth, even though my name is spelled correctly on my signature line.

spelling someones name is even more important than proper pronunciation. no surrer way to piss someone off and tell them you dont' value them than by not taking the time to spell it right.

i'm glad they took the time. how many alternate spellings are there of your name?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like the machine... although i was disappointed when i clicked on "(Click picture for exploded view)". the machine was still in one piece.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

There are multiple ways to spell Janell - from what I've seen ending in lle or just on l, also seen Jannel or Jannelle... mostly people put e's on the end which I think is just a waste of an e :).

Exploded veiw - funny :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home