Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Car

I am so thankful I don't live in Seattle. I just registered my car for less than 80. If I lived in Seattle it would be over 200 I think. They had a sticker tax for the monorail. Although after the last elections the monorail will never come to life. Voters turned it down. Even though it is not going to be built people living in Seattle will still have the higher tab price for the next couple of years until the debt is paid off. So now I have WA plates. I won't look like an outsider anymore. My license plate cover is still the one that came with my car. Has a CA dealer name on it. I didn't take it off - actually purposefully put it back on when I changed my plates. Maybe someday I'll get something cool but for now I would rather have that than a naked license plate. Now I'll just have to come up with a way to memorize my plates. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home