Thursday, November 09, 2006

long time

Yes it has been a long time. Since my last post I have done some cool stuff. I went to a Mariners game. The home opener of the Seahawks. Now I just have to go to a Sonics game and I will have gone to all of them. But would still be more interested in going to a Blazers game.

As far as recent news we have had record rain and it has flooded areas around here. Right now it's died down but suposed to come back. Hope it doesn't get too bad traffic sucks when it rains too much.

4 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

wow.. good to hear from you! hows the job going. did you get a raise yet? what have you been 'coached on' I'm dying to to know how its going.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you are having a lot of fun getting into your new home town/city. the games sound like fun but not so much the floods.
so uh what about the dating front =)?

7:48 AM  
Blogger forkev said...

donnivan (sp?) is cool. i met him about 4 months ago, and saw him again at 10 year highschool reunion. I think he went to the games with her. he's a nice guy.

9:33 AM  
Blogger KAN said...

just rig it that the Sonics game is vs the Blazers. Though kinda hard when everyone around is cheering for the Sonics and you the Blazers... hmm.

you get to go riding?

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home