Saturday, July 29, 2006

Healthy again and almost 'normal'

So two weeks ago Friday I finally was feeling better but didn't go to work. I got up around 10 and noticed spots on my forearms. Not too much latter I noticed them pretty much all over me. My roommate said it looked like a rash so I figured it was probably an allergic reaction to the antibiotic I was on. I called the clinic and they told me to stop taking it (Duh) and to go to the ER if I had problems breathing. My mouth and upper lip swelled a bit. I took some antihistimine seemed to help a bit with the swelling but not much. The next day I was worse so ended up going to a clinic again. They gave me a shot and put me on steroids. It helped with the swelling. But even now I still have some spots on my belly and back.

Next thing I might get my tonsils out. I keep getting told that I need to get them out. Considering I was sick with swollen tonsils for almost two weeks I am leaning towards getting them out. Not looking forward to it though. Will see how things go. Right now I'm happy to be healthy again despite some spots.

2 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

i'm trying to work spotted into 'red and yellow, black and white' song, but can't figure out where to put it.

no matter. i like you spotted just the same

how much time did you end up taking off from work? did you get payed sick time?

8:45 AM  
Blogger forkev said...

i wonder if they are paisley spots.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home