Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm still alive

I haven't been connected to the internet in a while - well actually was on Sunday - but since then I've not been able to get my 'free' connection. So now I'm at the library. I have no excuse for not posting before that... who ever was donating the wireless connection had it on most of the time so I was able to connect but possibly they are gone. We (roommate and I) are hoping to get our own connection soon. Will see how that goes.

Oh hey - Who is going to the Super Bowl? Oh yeah! SEAHAWKS. Woo hoo. It is going to be a good game. Hawks are considered the underdogs - I think they will win. There is a lot of hoopla going on here in the area. I'm sure there is in Pittsburgh too. One of the radio stations I listen to made a song (tune is a song by the Gorillas) and it keeps getting requested. If any one wants to hear it (although it has added bits now - says mix 92.5 in the song where normally it wouldn't) its at http://mix925.com/morning.asp something to waste time with. :)

So that's it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

hey! glad to hear from you again.. I was crushed when the broncos sucked it up and didn't make it. I'm rooting for the stealers now. just to piss my uncle off =)

12:37 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

i joked with a guy at work that he should commit to shaving his beard if the hawks loose. he wouldn't do it. i told him he was not a comitted fan. he's so intense, that he's not going to a superball party (any) because he does not want to be destracted during the game. he's actually taped EVERY hawks game this year in the even they make it to the superbowl so he can watch the games again later.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home