Thursday, December 08, 2005

Close to Work

Yesterday and today I discovered three things close to work that I didn't know were there before. Yesterday I heard a radio commercial for a Christian book store it said it was on Aurora Ave (Street one block over from where I work) in Shoreline (just up the road from where I work). So after work I decided to drive up the road a ways see if I saw it and if not then just go home. Well I drove up maybe 4 blocks and saw a Joann. I stopped to see if they had some scrapbook paper my friend was looking for. As soon as I parked and got out I saw that the Christian book store was next door to Joanns! Along the way I also spotted a Taco Bell I didn't know there was one that close to work so that made me happy too. The third place I am excited about is the Post office. Just a couple blocks up. Now if I need to get something in the mail quickly I know where I can go after work. Will be nice when I mail packages which I need to do seeing as I won't see my grandparents for Christmas. And I might get ambitious and send some goodies to people :).

3 Comments:

Blogger KAN said...

awesome. Joann is cool - sign up for their mailings. you get coupons and notified of sale days. great stuff!

mmm, taco bell.

oh yeah, and mail stuff before postage rates go up in January...

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm glad you did get ambitious. :) I'm a fan of Joann, too. I've bought a fortune in knitting needles there, all at 40%+ off.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Where are you? We miss you... :)

I thought of you this morning when I saw this.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home