Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful it is thanksgiving. :) Even though I only get today off its a nice break in the week. Tomorrow being 'black Friday' traffic should only be slow around the mall exits. So it doesn't bother me too much to have to work. I could have used my floating holiday but left that day open for others to use - they need it more than me. I'm going to be sneaky and use mine the day after new years when I was already planning on being gone. Saves me an extra paid vacation day.

Hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving and has lots of left over Turkey for yummy sandwiches.

1 Comments:

Blogger forkev said...

that is very nice of you to help out your coworkers and cover for them. the turkey was very tasty and we're having a great time. the xbox is even making a dent, so i'm glad I snagged it on the way out

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home