Sunday, May 08, 2005

Walla Walla

I am currently in Walla Walla at Starbucks. Yippie for free wireless! Although it means that it is pretty packed with studying people we were fortunate enough to get a couple of tables. (I am here with my friend Caren - who I am staying with.) She is working on her proposal for her Masters work - her research is continuing the research I did for mine. I am excited and hope it works out not just for her benefit but also I will then know my hybridomas were good.

Yesterday I went to Rooks Park with a bunch of friends and played volley ball with some other people there at the park. Was lots of fun - I miss being around lots of people and being able to do things like that. I will have to make new friends where ever I end up - so I can play with them :). I Know lots of places that have nights where people can go play volley ball - I'm not that great but would be fun to find a fun team to play on (rather than one were people want to win).

I'm in WW till Thur. then headed to Seattle. Then I am going to find a job. I'm determined. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

volley ball is fun, but hurts if people spike... =).
i'm sure there is the perfect job out there for you, hopefully it shows up soon!!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home