Monday, February 28, 2005

Yet another interview

Thursday I will have another interview for a new position in Portland. I hope one of these positions will work out - possibly soon? I like to think of my self as a patient person but I'm definitely tired of not working.

Had fun house/animal sitting - except for the dog smelling bad some of the time - he smelled like manure, but at least it wasn't the whole time. I know dogs eat nasty stuff but was still disgusted every time he snuck over to the manure pile and took a bite. From watching the horses I learned I still want one. Big surprise. I know I at least want to start riding lessons again when I get a job. (See I'm positive - when not if :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well with all these interviews one has to work out soon! probability right?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home