Sunday, March 06, 2005

Jean hunting

I have two pair of blue jeans from Old Navy that I like a lot. I don't like jean shopping and never seem to find jeans that fit me right - so when I do find some I get the same kinds over and over. Well Old Navy stopped making the jeans I like :( (well not entirely true - they have the same cut but with thinner material - I don't believe jeans should be made out of thin material). I decided to search ebay for my beloved jeans and found a couple of pairs that appeared to be the same as what I have. I bid on one pair and won! 1.99 + 4.00 shipping on practically new jeans. Now will have to see for sure they are what I'm expecting when I get them but if so woo hoo for cheap jeans from ebay. Not sure I will bid on the second pair - the price is the same but shipping is more and not sure the condition is as good. I'm pleased I found one pair at least :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice! cheap jeans =). hopefully they don't have holes in the wrong places.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home