Thursday, March 24, 2005

Update

Nothing much to report. Although after an email from Alodia realized I didn't say that I got my jeans - they fit :) not exactly what I was hoping for - thin material but for the price I am happy. Still waiting to hear from Portland. I did get an email the other day I'm guessing it was meant for another girl who was going to interview with the people I interviewed with first. I wrote back saying I think they sent it to the wrong email address. Hope everything worked out - she could need the job more than I do.

I've been making cookies recently - last two batches have been banana chocolate chip. Pretty good. Next will make some sort of ginger snap because there is molasses sitting on the counter telling me to use it. MMM they sound good to me now. well it's too late to make any now and besides we have Easter candy and still have other cookies - maybe next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmm cookies. i have molassas too, i should make ginger snaps or something.

9:54 AM  
Blogger KAN said...

I have an awesome recipe for gingersnaps. They're the best I've had. Unfortunately I'm not home now to email you the recipe. I'll try to remember tonight :)

I want chocolate chip cookies now...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

an excellent recipe! i'm munching one right now.

6:29 PM  
Blogger k2h said...

I second the awesome recipe from alodia.. those were some good cookies!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

They were good - although I didn't put in as much ginger... I'm scared of that much seasoning.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home